The Being of Eternal Youth

We find ourselves floating, wandering, aimless, in the void of our our so-called lives. Wondering about past regrets and future perils. Well, stop it! Based upon the pure experience of others, a youthful mindset can move us forward, beyond regret and fear of the future. As children, we have no fear of what the consequences are or about what we did yesterday. Why should that change? Eventually we all die and our lives will be judged by others that survive us. Why not give those left beyond something to talk about? Why not have your life be judged upon love, energy, love-lost, rebounds, risk taking and the eternal youthfulness shown through out your days?

I, for one, wish to be remembered for my personality of risk taking, learning, love, and engaging styles of my life. To not be remembered this way would mean my life was with regret, fear, loneliness, and possibly little to be positive about. I leave behind me memories of "I can't believe he did that", "Remember when he did this and it worked out?", or "Remember when he tried this and it failed, but he did it again and it worked?". This will be my legacy. My children will be proud of thier father, my wife will miss my love for her and my zeal for adventure.

Yes, I have regrets: regrets that I did not succeed the first time. But I learned form those experiences and proved, repeatedly, that I could succeed. The Eternal youth in me keeps me excited about life, yet fearing not death. My life will be fraught with tragedy as well as awesome events; because I allow those situations to take place. Because I allow my Eternal Youth to make mistakes, to learn from them, to have the energy to try it again if I fail, to not worry that the consequences will not be something that I can not handle.

I am life, as I am death. I am true to myself as I am true to others. I am The Being within my Eternal Youth.

Comments

Popular Posts